Home » Beauty Tips & Body Care » The Skinny Body Care Powerline And Matrix Explained
0

The Skinny Body Care Powerline And Matrix Explained



Skinny Body Care is a network marketing corporation that was launched in January 2011. It had an amazing growth in the first half year, which resulted in becoming one of the quickest growing multi-level marketing businesses ever. The Skinny Body Care Compensation Plan uses a Powerline and Matrix which allows every business owner to make up to $1 618 without ever recruiting a single distributor. It’s amazing to see how many reps are earn more money than ever before thanks to an opportunity that simply breaks every record and will keep breaking records. You have to proof that the compensation plan works so the question is: what exactly makes Skinny body Care so great and lucrative that ensures every distributor a monthly paycheck.

The Skinny Body Care Powerline And Matrix Explained

The Skinny Body Care Powerline And Matrix Explained

Let’s be clear on this: this company gives people the chance to build a huge monthly residual income, but not a certainty. Will you earn an income just by signing up: yes, definitely. Will you make $1,618 a month with SBC: could be. However, there’s one thing that everyone who is researching the company must comprehend: this home-based-business makes it possible for everyone, even complete marketing beginners, to make good profit. (something that you simply can’t find in a lot of other business opportunities)
The matrix is simple to explain: everyone who joins after you gets put below you, so everyone who joins makes money. Your matrix gets filled with people enrolled by you, but also with people that you don’t even know. The firm pays everyone who purchases the product up to six levels deep in that matrix. Imagine that you have a Skinny Body Care Matrix with up to hundreds of people who are enrolling other people… that number could easily turn into a thousand people or even more.

Not only will the people that you recruited sign up new people, those who weren’t signed up by you will exactly do the same. Think about the power generated by that Powerline after a while. Nevertheless, if you are enrolled by someone who isn’t working the business, you will probably have to wait a while before making profit. If you manage to sign up 3 team members or preferred customers, you will undoubtedly earn some money (based on the $25 Fast Start Bonus, you already earned $75). If you don’t succeed in recruiting 3 people and the person who sponsored you doesn’t succeed either, you will find it difficult to keep promoting Skinny Body Care.

Recruiting 3 people (distributors or customers) is a great achievement. It makes you Bronze and ensures you of some extra bonus commissions, but it doesn’t ensure sustainable growth. In order for your network marketing team to be successful, you need people (above and below you) who are able to duplicate the success you’re having quickly and effortlessly. Therefore you need marketing training and special tools that many Skinny Body Care distributors aren’t using. The Skinny Body Care presentation movie does 95% of the work, but it’s the other 5% that enables you to create a big income.

VN:F [1.9.20_1166]
Rating: 9.0/10 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
The Skinny Body Care Powerline And Matrix Explained, 9.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>